Diamond Leadership Academy
Diamond Leadership Academy is founded by Stanley Nyoni and Philippine Linn. First to develop Leadership capacity in Africa and later by democratizing leadership development and unlocking the power of human potential in organizations everywhere.
We believe that:
- All people have the potential to lead and to cultivate their leadership skills.
- Leadership development is needed in organisations everywhere, as a lever that can and will change the world.
- Leadership development needs to be accessible and transmissible
- By helping individuals to understand & develop themselves, they will be able to actively choose more fulfilling and purposeful lives.
- By training individuals to understand & develop others, they will be able to create trust and empowering relationships.
- By giving individuals the tools to lead themselves and others, they will be able to motivate, inspire and empower the people in their environment.
These individuals will - in their turn - develop leaders, thereby multiply leadership skills, improving the workplace, advancing organizations and transforming communities.
Philippine is an experienced coach and facilitator. Her joyous directness and openness will make you re-think yourself. Her sharp observations will deepen your learning in training.
To manifest her urge to have leadership development and change be sustainable in organisations she has also founded Teal for Teal; a movement to create communities of practice that work with the clear scope to reinvent organisations and a more participatory ways of working.
Philippine has a gift of communicating with people in a parallel universe (the deceased) and uses her mediumship as a way to inform her coaching. She has lived in various countries in Europe and has now settled in her native Netherlands with her husband and three adult children. She loves to take her dog for long walks and is an avid reader.
Philippine holds a Masters degree in Italian language and literature from Leiden University and is an ICF professional certified coach (PCC).
Stanley is passionate about empowering others to find purpose and meaning in their lives. He has worked within infra-structure development, quality and environmental management systems. Over the past ten years, Stanley has developed his talent as (large) group facilitator and as an expert on vision and strategy development with a specific focus on sustainable
Originally from Zimbabwe, Stanley has lived in various countries in Africa, in India and in the USA working with multi-national companies, SMEs, NGOs, Universities and local governments. He now lives with his Swedish wife and their two boys in Stockholm and loves cooking and sharing his gifts as a reiki master and a meditation teacher.
Stanley holds a Masters in Environment and Sustainable Infrastructure.